Hi! there, My name is Sohag (It's my nickname). I'm the founder of Grisfy, as well as a passionate graphic designer. I am providing professional logo design services like Modern and minimal logos for the last 5+ years (since 2016). I have done more than 1000+ Brand Logos (offline and online).


Exclusive premium line art, simple, minimalist, and stylish. It's time to be inspired by brand logo designs. We started our journey as freelancers on Upwork and Fiverr as logo designers at the same time.


My recent work 🡲 https://bit.ly/0fGf

 

Why trust me and what benefits do you enjoy?

 

  1. High-Quality Print ready Logos 
  2. Transparent Backgrounds Png, Pdf, etc.
  3. Social Media Kit design
  4. Stationery designs (business cards, letterhead)
  5. 3D Mock-up
  6. Favicon

 

This gig guarantees you all web and print resolution solutions.

 

  • The buyers will own the copyrights.
  • Get the source and editable files in (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF), etc.
  • Authentic and Custom logo
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you achieve your goal)
  • Quick Reply
  • Superb service
  • 24x7 customer support with a 99.9% ratio.

 

🡲If you have any questions, With just a click of your finger, get a free consultation with us. I'm glad to connect.


🛒ORDER NOW